Wednesday, February 13, 2008

American Idol Musings

Yes, I admit it - I'm an American Idol junky! It is much too soon for predictions but I have a few observations.

I can't place many names with faces yet but the little Josiah guy had a pretty good voice but I got tired of his blubbering! He cried all the time - I didn't like it.

The little guy named Kyle who said he is running for Governor one day sounded terrible until he sang "You Raise Me Up" made famous by Josh Groban. That song stands on its own and makes anyone sound good so I don't think that was any indication of his ability.

I liked a girl name Carly, a guy named David, and a girl named Asia'H or something like that! After tonight's elimination and they are narrowed to 24, maybe it will be easier to decide which ones I like .

No comments: